1) To improve the quality of medicine prescribing and use in Stockholm metropolitan region, 2) To recommend medicines based on scientific evidence regarding efficacy and safety, pharmaceutical suitability, cost-effectiveness, as well as environmental aspects.
To assess and classify pharmaceuticals according to their impact on the environment.
- The Wise List
- The Wise List 2015
- The Wise List 2018
- High adherence to the ‘Wise List’ treatment recommendations in Stockholm: a 15-year retrospective review of a multifaceted approach promoting rational use of medicines
- Primary care physicians report high trust in and usefulness of the Stockholm drug and therapeutic committee’s list of recommended essential medicines (the ‘Wise List’)
- The ‘Wise List’– A Comprehensive Concept to Select, Communicate and Achieve Adherence to Recommendations of Essential Drugs in Ambulatory Care in Stockholm
- The ‘Wise List’ – A Comprehensive Model for Drug and Therapeutics Committees to Achieve Adherence to Recommendations for Essential Drugs Among Prescribers?
- Managed Entry of New Medicines – Swedish Experiences
- Environmentally Classified Pharmaceuticals 2014-2015
- KLOKA LISTAN 2019
- The Wise List 2020
HCWH Europe gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the European Commission (EC)’s LIFE+ programme, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety (BMU) Germany, and the German Environment Agency (UBA). HCWH Europe is solely responsible for the content of this project and related materials. The views expressed do not reflect the official views of the EC, BMU, or UBA.