-Research project that aims at reducing the environmental hazards related to the life cycle of pharmaceuticals.
-To enhance the sustainability of the pharmaceutical industry.
1) Will develop tools, solutions and policy recommendations which will create possibilities for sustainable growth by solving environmental issues in the life-cycle of a pharmaceutical.
- SUDDEN Website
- SUDDEN – Closing the loop of pharmaceutical waste
- Inhibition of cytochrome P450 enzymes in fish by antibiotic residues in the aquatic environment
- Techniques for the removal of drugs from municipal wastewater
- Drug residues in sludge recycling
- Managing the environmental impact of medicines through regulation
- Environmental drug residues: there is hope, only limited information
HCWH Europe gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the European Commission (EC)’s LIFE+ programme, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety (BMU) Germany, and the German Environment Agency (UBA). HCWH Europe is solely responsible for the content of this project and related materials. The views expressed do not reflect the official views of the EC, BMU, or UBA.