1) To protect the environment from pharmaceutical pollution at all stage of their life cycle, 2) To bring the voice of healthcare professionals to the European policy debate about the issue of pharmaceuticals in the environment.
- SaferPharma campaign
- Water reuse and pharmaceutical pollution
- Water reuse management. Is pharmaceutical pollution a real problem?
- Recommendations on pharmaceuticals in the environment – September 2016
- SaferPharma Campaign
- THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING: How does industry address its own waste?
- Webinar | Safer pharma: How healthcare can reduce pharmaceutical pollution
- The environmental impact of pharmaceutical manufacturing: how does industry address its own waste?
- A multistakeholder approach to pharmaceuticals in the environment: working together towards effective solutions
HCWH Europe gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the European Commission (EC)’s LIFE+ programme, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety (BMU) Germany, and the German Environment Agency (UBA). HCWH Europe is solely responsible for the content of this project and related materials. The views expressed do not reflect the official views of the EC, BMU, or UBA.