To bring together projects and stakeholders from the whole region to assist knowledge-sharing, increase effectiveness, streamlining activities and support regional policy development.
- A Baltic Sea region cooperation platform to reduce pharmaceuticals in the Baltic Sea
- Pharmaceuticals in the aquatic environment of the Baltic Sea region. A status report
- Background report on pharmaceutical concentrations and effects in the Baltic Sea
- Mapping of pharmaceutical manufacturing sites in the Baltic Sea region
- Procurement of pharmaceuticals in an environmental context and its inclusion into the CSR Compass
HCWH Europe gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the European Commission (EC)’s LIFE+ programme, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety (BMU) Germany, and the German Environment Agency (UBA). HCWH Europe is solely responsible for the content of this project and related materials. The views expressed do not reflect the official views of the EC, BMU, or UBA.