BONUS CLEANWATER is a research project working with solutions to reduce micro-pollutants and micro-plastics in the Baltic Sea. The project is focusing on innovative research on water technology to remove micro-pollutants and micro-plastic from wastewater. The solutions will be developed in close collaboration with end-users.
- Eco-technological solutions to remove micro-pollutants and micro-plastics from wastewater (Bonus Clean Water)
- First year report (Bonus Clean Water)
- Second Year Report (Bonus Clean Water)
- Can the removal of pharmaceuticals in biofilters be influenced by short pulses of carbon? (Bonus Clean Water)
- Sono-activated persulfate oxidation of diclofenac: Degradation, kinetics, pathway and contribution of the different radicals involved (Bonus Clean Water)
- Removal of ozonation products of pharmaceuticals in laboratory Moving Bed Biofilm Reactors (MBBRs) (Bonus Clean Water)
HCWH Europe gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the European Commission (EC)’s LIFE+ programme, the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, and Nuclear Safety (BMU) Germany, and the German Environment Agency (UBA). HCWH Europe is solely responsible for the content of this project and related materials. The views expressed do not reflect the official views of the EC, BMU, or UBA.